CMMAS holds several agreements for exchange, support and collaboration with national and foreign institutions in order to strengthen the development and growth of students and faculty.
1. Collaboration with the Fondo Nacional para la Cultura y las Artes (National Fund for Culture and Art; FONCA by its initials in Spanish) for the Artistic Residence Exchange Programme.
FONCA and CMMAS are joined to:
- Facilitate the logistics needed for venues and equipment to be used, work schedule and administrative expenses.
- To negotiate lodging for the chosen artists
- To promote that said Artists Residence Exchange Programme in Music is held at CMMAS facilities.
- To establish relationships for enhancement and cooperation in reciprocal assistance of academic nature, culture, technology and service.
2. Agreement for collaboration and support with “Musica y Escena A.C.”: (Music and Scene):
With this agreement “Musica y Escena A.C.” supports CMMAS to coordinate, organize and follow-up of the Permanent Programme for the formation, updating and creative promotion for CMMAS artists
3. Agreements with foreign Universities
CMMAS has agreements with the following foreign Universities:
- Universidad del Litoral (Argentina)
- Universidad Nacional Tres de Febrero (Argentina)
- University of Manitoba (Canada)
- University of Manchester (England)
The main objectives of these agreements are:
- To mutually consult in exempting and problem solving
- To establish relationships of reciprocal assistance and complement of academic nature, culture, technology and service.
- To develop professional training and community service programmes
- To collaborate with research and developments projects
- To organize lectures, seminars and related activities of general interest for the parties involved
- To open academic exchange fields in every discipline or specialization
- To introduce programmes, projects and specific events to collaborate with mutual interest tasks.